Our client who is one of Australia's top 10 retailers now have an exciting opportunity for experienced warehouse pickers to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic individuals that are detail orientated, can demonstrate capability and are self-motivated. You will be customer focused and will strive to meet all set goals and objectives.
Your core responsibilities will include:
* Picking & Packing all orders ready for despatch
* Accurate record keeping of Stock picked
* Allocating and retrieving goods from specific areas in the Warehouse
* Conducting periodic Stock checks
* Stock Replenishment
* Housekeeping Duties
* General Warehouse duties
To be successful, you will need to possess the following:
* Previous picking experience in a dynamic distribution centre
* RF Scanning is highly regarded (not essential)
* Proven ability to meet & exceed set pick rates (KPI's)
* Willingness to learn & develop new and existing skills
* Must be physically fit
* Full availability (Monday - Friday)
* Available for immediate start
Programmed's Pre-employment process includes Site induction and Police Check.
If you meet all the above requirements, have the experience and ready for a new challenge, please click the "Apply Now" button and submit your resume.
Be part of a team that is committed to your safety.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.