ABOUT THE ROLE
PERSOLKELLY in partnership with a Freight forwarding business looking for a Warehouse Manager Lean 5S to join their team in Eastern Creek. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for arranging and monitoring the distribution of freight and delivery in accordance with company policies and procedures and in conjunction with the supplier to ensure delivery of service to the customer is met as per service level agreement.
* To ensure that levels of performance and service are cost consistent with the established performance metrics and contract specifications at all time.
* To ensure contract SOP's + KPIs are created, updated and staff are trained in.
* To assess workloads within the allocated team and allocate resources adequately on a day to day basis. To ensure that all company equipment is handled and driven in a responsible manner at all times.
* To actively promote, lead, coach and develop team members
* To implement Lean 5s principals
* To act in a professional manner at all times with internal and external customers. To undertake any other tasks required by Management.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in warehouse management using Lean 5S principles
* Freight Forwarding knowledge
* Sea and Air freight Logistics
* Written and verbal communication
* Project & Time Management
* Supply chain management knowledge
* Good attention to detail
* Preferred experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
* SAP experience preferred.
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, act quickly and decisively.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
HOW TO APPLY
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Click "APPLY NOW" to register for this role. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kylie Williamson -