Our client, a global distributor, are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Manager based out of their Pinkenba site. This role will be managing the warehouse function and performance of terms of costs; whilst ensuring compliance to safety standards for warehouse and transport operations.
- Manage warehouse labour to meet budget expectations.
- Ensure customer order times meet targets.
- Delivery Window KPI target
- Compliance to HSE standards
- Daily warehouse staff structure
- Involvement in routine business reviews with key customers and provide coordinated feedback and corrective action plans to key internal stakeholders
- Safe and efficient container arrival and unloading
- Coordinate and manage the national stocktake process
- Ensure the security and maintenance of warehouse and the associated plant and equipment
- Bachelor/certificate 4 level in warehousing and logistics function
- Logistics assignments in a >$5m FMCG environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Demonstrated experience working in a systems/process driven environment
- Demonstrated experience SAP knowledge
- Familiarity with warehouse and freight management systems
- Setting up warehouse handling, assembling and monitoring processes
- Analytical skills (warehouse flow, labour cost, storage)
- Delegating responsibilities and monitoring performance of direct reports including remote locations
- Encouraging quick and hands on solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to solve key operational challenges and align with key cross-functional stakeholders
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply below
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F