Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. Our client is the world's leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. On their behalf, we are currently recruiting for Service/Paste Crew, to be based at their operation located 540kms north west of Alice Springs, on Aboriginal freehold land in the Northern Territory. These positions are FIFO from Perth, Brisbane, Darwin and or Alice Springs.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Referral Bonus On Offer (position specific)
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
* Modern leisure facilities
* Established 1200 bed village, 40kms from the mine
Duties & Responsibilities may include;
* Ventilation Services
* Water, Air & Pump Services
* Maintain and repair services and equipment such as vent bags, poly pipes and valves
* Installation and grouting of cable bolts
* Installation of underground infrastructure
* Construction of ventilation walls
* Assist with other underground duties
* Solid experience working as part of an underground service crew
* Rights to work in Australia
* Valid Australian driver's license
* Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Provide two contactable referees'
Maya Cockran -
Reference # -
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.