Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for multiple underground roles to be based in the Tanami desert region of the Northern Territory, these roles are for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Individuals.
* Weekly pay
* Superannuation on all hours
* FIFO Perth/Brisbane/ Alice Springs/Darwin
* All Rounder experience in Sandvik gear - 421 twin boom jumbo, solo and rig) / Caterpillar
* Charge-up crew members
* Long hole Drillers
* Paste Service Crew
* Service Crew
* 2/1 Roster - Days/Nights.
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).