Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking Tyre Fitters to work with one of Australia's leading diversified mining contractors servicing customers across 50 sites in Australia, PNG, South America and South Africa.
The successful candidates will work a 2 weeks on 1 week off and or 8 days on 6 days off FIFO roster from Perth.
Successful candidates will have experience performing the following tasks;
* Carrying out tyre fitments and wheel alignments
* Diagnosis of tyre damage and wear
* Diagnosing wheel alignment and wheel balance problems
Selection Criteria include:
* Qualifications as a Tyre Fitter (Cert II)
* Demonstrated experience in a similar position is required to excel in this role
* Experience with the above machinery
* Current Australian Drivers Licence (manual)
* Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Willingness to work night & day shifts
* Provide two contactable referees'
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply APPLY NOW
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Programmed Skilled Workforce will contact those candidates who match the selection criteria.