Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand's leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services.
We are currently looking for experienced truck drivers for a variety of clients and industries across the Perth Metro area for an immediate start.
These positions require applicants who are comfortable and experienced in transporting large mobile plant equipment, dangerous goods/materials and general freight. Applicants must be available for shifts ranging from days/afternoon and nights. Some positions may require work away from home on a regular basis.
To be considered you must possess the following:
* Valid WA licences ranging from HR up to MC unrestricted
* Knowledge and experience of the Perth Metro area
* Valid Commercial Drivers Medical
* Fatigue Management Certificate
* Experience with multi drop across Perth metro - commercial and residential as well as some rural and country runs
* Comfortable with reversing into confined spaces
* Knowledge of load restraint and relevant tickets
* Ability to follow road safety
The minimum requirements are as follows:
* Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
* Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
* Immediate and flexible availability
* Ability to provide a working reference from within the last 6 months
If you meet the above requirements, please click the "APPLY NOW" for you application to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!