Programmed Skilled Workforce Geelong are currently seeking an experienced Truck Driver to commence work with an established Asphalt Company. Candidates must hold a minimum Heavy Rigid (HR) licnece, with a Heavy Combination (HC) licence highly desired.
This role will see you based at the Waurn Ponds depo, with travel required around regional Victoria to complete various road maintenance projects.
This is a casual role offering full time hours and opportunities to gain full-time employment for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess the following:
* A HR truck licence (minimum) and demonstrated experience driving with your HR licence.
* Construction Induction (White card).
* Plant operating tickets and experience are desirable, however not required for the role.
* Experience in the asphalting industry or general road maintenance will be highly regarded.
* Full working availability and ability to work overtime if required.
* Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
Other qualities that we look for:
* Good work ethic
* Punctuality and reliability
* OH&S conscious and good general knowledge of OH&S policies and procedures
* Willingness to learn and work in a team environment
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online
Programmed Skilled Workforce
Geelong and Great Ocean Road, VIC