Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a HC Truck Driver, to be based in the Rocklea area.
Our client is a national supplier of food and food services products, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of the transport team.
- Free parking located on site
- Competitive renumeration on offer
- Opportunity available in a high performing team
About your new role:
- HC truck driving
- Multi-drop delivery across Brisbane and surrounding areas
- Customer/client interaction
- Manual unloading of products up to 25kgs
- Monday to Saturday flexible rotating roster
- Current and valid HC Driver License
- Able to provide a clear driver history
- Proven experience in a HC driving role
- Refridgeration experience highly regarded
- Willing to do hand unload deliveries and manual handling
- Good attention to detail
- Availability to work Monday to Saturday (day, afternoon on night shift)
- Safety conscious attitude
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Oxley branch on , quoting job reference number , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.