- Award winning travel office.
- Travel business with a mix of departments including corporate travel, groups and leisure travel
- Good reputation with a very low staff turnover
- Rare opportunity to work in a small department with the view of making this role your own
- Monday - Friday: business hours
- Existing client portfolio
Travel Consultant Duties:
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations
- Booking all ground arrangements such as hotels, car hire and limousines
- Putting complex travel itineraries together
- Being proactive with the current client database
- Being involved in marketing the leisure travel department and promotions to client base.
- Ticketing, Invoicing and finalising booking finances
Travel Consultant Skills:
- Previous experience within a travel consultant role in Australia
- Ability to work independently
- High level of knowledge of travel suppliers in Australia
- Knowledge of CRS is essential
- Good fares and ticketing knowledge
How do you apply for this travel consultant role?
- Please call Melissa Schembri at C&M Travel Recruitment on
- Email your resume to
- Vacancy Reference MS52687
- for more travel jobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit