- Mix of selling to travel agents and direct travellers
- Amazing famil opportunities - up to 2 per year
- Travel credit to use towards your holiday of choice
- A team that focuses on every leaving work on time
- Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays
- All enquiries over the phone and email
- Brisbane CBD office location - recently refurbished office
Travel Consultant day will include:
- Create travel quotes for travel agents and direct customers.
- Follow up quotes to convert to bookings.
- You will provide advice on a range of travel products including airfares, accommodation, tours, cruises and more.
- Be the expert in your specialised destination
What skills are we looking for in this travel consultant role?
- Current experience working as a Travel Consultant in Australia
- Be sales driven, with a customer service focus
- Travel or selling experience for locations including Australia, Fiji, New Zealand or Vanuatu an advantage.
Why work for this travel company?
- Good base salary - up to $50,000 plus superannuation
- Sales incentive which is achievable and paid monthly
- Famil program which is why we all joined travel!
- Travel credit
- Modern Brisbane CBD based office with a positive morale
How to Apply for this travel consultant position
- Phone Shadi Nazempour at C&M Travel Recruitment on
- Email your resume to
- Vacancy reference SN51054
- for more travel jobs
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit