Programmed are currently seeking a Training and Compliance Administrator for a position based in Brisbane CBD. This position will be a Monday to Friday role for a government contract and offer great opportunity and pay rates.
This is an ideal opportunity for a performance driven person with enthusiasm and initiative to get involved with our client's business and help support a project based team.
You will be responsible for the below:
* Implement, plan and review professional and regulatory development training for staff
* Booking training courses and updating the training data base
* Produce compliance reports and compile relevant information for management and stakeholders to support business planning
* Coordination of the company's induction and leadership programs and or other development initiatives
* Support the implementation by way of evaluation and monitoring of projects to ensure continuous improvement.
* Support the team in embedding new processes
In order to be successful for this position you must have:
* Learning and Development experience
* Experience in either reporting or systems e.g. SAP
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Energetic and enthusiastic personality
If the above sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge then please do not hesitate to press apply and attach an up to date resume. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is aspiring to branch into an administrative role.
Please submit your resume by pressing the APPLY now button. Alternatively, you can call 1300PROGRAMMED and quote job reference number: