Enter an industry where your current strengths and skills are valued…
If you have good customer services skills, an ability to work as part of a team, a positive attitude and willingness to learn then PROGRAMMED and Telstra believe you are a perfect Trainee Program candidate.
Being a Telstra Trainee allows candidates with the right attitude to learn the technical skills required to gain a career in one of Australia's fastest growing industries - Telecommunications.
PROGRAMMED, and our client Telstra, have more than 20 Trainee positions across cities and regional centres nationally. These positions commence from late March 2019 and we are seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates interested in a changing career.
Telecommunications Network Technician - commencing Mid to late March 2019
* Network Technician Trainees learn how to build parts of the Telstra Network - from installing 4G mobile phone equipment to large IT routers and switches in telephone exchanges. Network Technicians also work with Copper wiring and fibre optical cables - connecting the Telstra network to its customers premises
* Trainees will be out of the office most of the time learning about being a technician in the field
No experience within telecommunications or IT is necessary as both PROGRAMMED & Telstra will teach you all that you will need to know in a positive and supportive environment. We will achieve this by providing you with;
* A dedicated Telstra mentor to work with you in the field - providing you with 'on the job' support and knowledge
* A training provider that will teach you in a supportive group classroom environment
* A PROGRAMMED field officer dedicated to guiding and helping you through the traineeship
You can be female or male, young or mature, recent school leavers or have skills and experience - but most importantly you are looking to build a new career.
Any Australian citizen or permanent resident can apply.
Please express your interest online today so you don't miss this exciting opportunity.
Be part of a team that is committed to your safety. Be PROGRAMMED.