Due to a secondment within the team, a new opportunity has risen within the department of our Government client for an experienced Traffic Management/Road Safety Professional on a 6 month contract starting in in Jan 2019. In this role you will manage applications from Western based council's in relation to road and traffic developments. Acting from experience and knowledge of the sector you will drive improvements and generate positive relationships in order to deliver successful outcomes and assist in the application process for federal government.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid project management, communication and stakeholder engagement abilities who has prior experience in Transport, Road or Traffic Developments. The offer comes with flexible work hours, a laptop and access to fleet vehicles when required as well as a day rate negotiable dependant on experience. Dependant on requirements the role has the possibility of extension.
In return we are looking for the below skills and qualifications;
* Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional and technical experience
* Project Management skills and demonstrated ability with complex spreadsheets, project documentation and council applications
* Experience in SIDRA intersection analysis
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement
* Demonstrated experience in project risk assessment, project status reporting and financial management including financial forecasting