Programmed are currently seeking Trade Qualified Boilermakers for an immediate start. This particular site is a leading provider in Steel Recycling and are looking for the right applicants to join their team based in Hemmant, QLD.
Your duties are but not limited to:
* Maintenance and repair of conveyors, excavators and other Machinery when required
* Completing welding (Flux cored and Stick) and oxy cutting operations
* Problem solving in regards to repair methods onsite
The successful applicant will have the following attributes/qualifications:
* Trade Qualifications are essential (Boilermaker/Welder)
* Previous experience within maintenance and repairs of heavy machinery
* Knowledge of hydraulics (Mainly hose change outs)
* Good communication with a safety conscious attitude
* HRW LF Licence, EWP and confined work space tickets - Highly regarded
* Valid driver's licence with a reliable form of transport
* The ability to perform continuous manual handling when required
* Full availability across day and afternoon shifts, possibly rotating shifts.
If you feel suitable for the role please apply now with an up to date resume. Alternatively you may contact Programmed Skilled Workforce on and quote job reference number:
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.