Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently looking for Trade Assistants, Pickers and Warehouse/Stores people, to be based in the Guildford area of WA - various shifts available
Please ensure you meet the criteria when applying for these roles, to avoid disappointment.
* Genuine temp to perm roles for the right person - casual to start
* Full support from Programmed
* Weekly pay
* Superannuation on all hours
About your new role:
* Working in a busy warehouse/stores area
* Various shifts rotating day / night shifts
* The Trade Assistant roles are working with world class mining equipment
* Guildford location
* Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
* Experience in mining, warehouse, stores or a strong Trade Assistant
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Able to pass a Drug/Alcohol screen
* Safety conscious
* Able to provide a police clearance
* Females are strongly encouraged to apply
Shortlisting will start immediately. Please note these roles are for people that are reliable and genuinely interested in a career in mining equipment.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and well-being.
click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).