Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand's leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services. We recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a mobile workforce in excess of 15,000 people per day.
Programmed Skilled Workforce are seeking experienced landscapers, handypersons, grounds maintenance workers and gardeners, for our clients located throughout the Mornington Peninsula and South East Suburbs.
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a diverse range of landscape gardening and maintenance projects
* Horticulture, gardening and/or landscaping background
* Qualifications in horticulture or landscaping would be advantageous
* Availability to be able to work between Monday - Friday
* A clear commitment and understanding of Quality and Health, Safety and Environment systems
* Be able to obtain a suitable National Police Check
* Victorian Working with Children Check
* Licence and Reliable Transport
* A can-do attitude
* Proactive individual
* Ability to lift up to 20kilos
Please note, all applicants will be required to complete Pre-Employment checks such as Medicals, Drug & Alcohol tests and Police Checks.
All applicants will need to supply proof of Rights to Work in Australia.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the application process, or apply directly through the Programmed GO! App.
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential