Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a Trades Assistant, to be based in South Guilford, Perth.
Our client is an industry leader in state-of-the-art mining equipment.
* Work on state-of-the-art mining equipment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Safety first working culture
* Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
* Ongoing assignment
About your new role:
* Assisting with new machine assembly
* Providing support to tradesman; Auto Electricians & Plant Mechanics
* General Workshop housekeeping duties; Use of hand tools; Forklift Operation
* 5 days on, 2 days off - Monday to Friday; may change to 7:7 or 8:6 with on demand night shift incorporated
* Strong work history in a similar position
* Current Drivers License
* High Risk Work Licenses; Forklift (LO/LF), Dogging
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
* Must be available for work over the Christmas / NY period minus public holidays
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.