About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Toolmaker for our client based in Wingfield for an immediate start. Our client is the largest iron casting foundry in Australia. They create customer specific solutions for manufacturing cast parts. You will be working in the pattern shop involved in the manufacture of tooling for the Disa Matic moulding machines, in a team of 4. This will be an ongoing day shift role Monday to Friday 7am-4pm. The role has a possible view to permanency for the right person.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Manufacture of aluminium and tool steel tooling on a new DMG Moir 5 axis and new Okuma 3 axis CNC, they also have another Okuma 3 axis CNC;
* Repairs and maintenance of foundry tooling;
* Tool pathing and involved in planning/scheduling of CNC tasks;
* Use of workshop plant equipment;
* Use of hand tools;
* Use of lifting equipment.
Essential skills and experience:
* Recent experience using CNC's and CAM Package preferably in Powermill;
* Available for an immediate start;
* Excellent work ethic;
* Superior attitude towards safety;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria of the role, please press apply now. If you have any queries regarding this opportunity, please call us on 81686070.