Territory Merchandiser - Ormeau
•Work with established brands incl. Unilever, Hasbro & Coles
•Work allocated 2 weeks in advance
As a Territory Merchandiser, you will be responsible for an allocated territory visiting grocery, mass and independent stores to complete various merchandising tasks ranging from stock maintenance, planograms, point of sale set up and ensuring products have the best vantage point in store.
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry-leading experiential and field marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and includes experts in fields such as brand representation, sales, planograms and merchandising.
UP TO 25 (average is about 12 hours per week) hours per week on offer dependent on business requirements, flexibility is required across Monday to Friday.
Areas include but not limited to: Ormeau
Your responsibilities as a BIG Territory Merchandiser include:
Required experience and attributes:
- Building strong relationships with store personnel
- Negotiating promotional space
- Assembling and maintaining quality displays in-store
- Executing planograms to ensure our clients' products are well presented
- Submit accurate reporting and upload quality photos via smartphone
What BIG can offer you:
- Experience in a retail and or supermarket environment is highly desirable
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- A current Australian driver’s licence and own reliable transport
Create Influence, Think BIG!
- Live local, work locally!
- Receive your roster 2 weeks in advance
- BIG rewards program - be rewarded for your hard work
- Potential to work across different programs
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
- Merchandising and visual merchandising
- Stocking and Inventory