- Immediate start available
- Three month role
- Part time hours
Be a part of an exciting creative team and involved in the conception process through to completion. Your daily task list will have you working across print, electronic newsletter, online and social media to provide national coverage directly to the public.
You will possess exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work well within a small team of dedicated professionals.
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven graphic and creative design skills; experience with the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Qualifications in relevant area (digital, graphic design and/or marketing).
- Experience working with digital platforms and basic HTML/CSS/JAVA coding.
- Efficient time management and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, management and implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Digital image creation and manipulation.
- Design & management of banners, blogs, display, web & marketing content.
- Management of social media content and website.
- CRM administrative support.
If you have a high level of creativity and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today!
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .