- Starting ASAP
- Three-month contract
- Bendigo location
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Accountant to join their team on a three-month contract, with an immediate start available for the right person. This role would suit someone who has strong attention to detail and who enjoys working autonomously and as part of a larger organisation.
About the role:
- Assist with the completion of financial month end and other various financial functions including the monthly collection of forecast information, FBT assessment, right of use review and financial commissioning.
- Assist with the completion of the year-end Financial Statements in preparation for the annual audit.
- Research arising financial issues and provide explanations and solutions to management and staff
- Development and implementation of process improvements within accounting activities and the financial system, including the Accounts Payable process.
- Development and communication of procedures for various financial functions.
- Other financial functions as required.
- Must be CPA qualified
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to pick up inconsistencies.
- Experience using TechOne software.
- Excellent communication skills with a ‘can do ‘attitude.
- A willingness to work from home and in the office if required.
- Strong ethics and morals that are aligned with the organisation’s values.
For more information please call ESE Consulting on or email your resume to today!
To apply, please click the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact ESE Consulting on or email .