* Looking for self-motivated Inside Sales person with Campaign management experience.
* Opportunity to work with the sales and marketing leaders through the identification of sales opportunities in order to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
* Fulltime permanent role in Auburn location.
About the company:
Programmed have recently partnered with a property maintenance services who is seeking for a Inside Sales Representatives to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
You will be reporting to Manager National Sales Development and helping in identifying new prospective customers and clients, establish CRM and process & procedure, draft relevant campaigns
As part of your new role, you will be:
* Develop relationship with tender notification groups
* Provide market intel and support in the development of proposal, EOIs, Bids or Tenders
* Establish strong customer relationships ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their business and business credit
* Perform Sales Activities like follow up inbound leads and customer queries, Out bound Campaign follow - up
* Find new and innovative solutions to meet customers requirements
* Set qualified sales appointments through contacting new prospective customers, generating interest, qualifying any opportunities and setting appointments
* Record relevant data in CRM to help them further.
We would love to talk to if you have:
* Must have experience in Inside Sales along with Campaign Management (also in drafting) & Customer Relation Management
* Strong Phone presence and dialling dozens of calls per day
* Tertiary Qualification in Commerce, business, Management, Marketing.
* Comfortable with LinkedIn, Facebook and other business associated social media channels
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills along with strong listening and presentation Skills.
* Experience in Property Services will be an add on.
Benefits to you:
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to join a diverse team within a highly successful organization. If you are ready for a change and wish to be part of a fast-paced team where you can make a difference, then we would be interested to hear from you.
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY' or contact Nikita Gupta, Recruitment Consultant on or for a confidential discussion.