PROGRAMMED Training Services specialise in the employment of Apprentices and Trainees with our customers and the design and delivery of nationally accredited training.
In partnership with one of Australia's leading providers of Electrical, Communications and Audio Visual organisations, Programmed Electrical Technologies has more than 30 years of industry experience.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are able to commit to a full-time 3 year traineeship, with a "can do" attitude, strong work ethics, drive to learn, a strong focus on safety and being a reliable individual.
We are currently offering a traineeship in Certificate III in Telecommunications, the certificate is a nationally recognised qualification.
Over your traineeship, you will learn to be a multi-skilled technician with a broad range of Telecommunications and IT skills, able to install, maintain and alter Telecommunications, Audio Visual Systems and general equipment in Customer Premises and some linked network locations in a converging environment.
Experiences gained throughout this Traineeship are the following:
* Installation and maintenance of Telecommunications and IT cabling
* Data & Voice Network Infrastructure
* Wireless Networks
* Audio Visual Systems
* Security Systems
* CCTV Systems
What Programmed can do for you:
* A field officer dedicated to helping you throughout the traineeship
* Dedicated and supportive qualified technicians to teach you the knowledge required to be a great technician
* A Training provider that will teach you in a supportive group environment, all of the foundation knowledge of the selected qualifications
All we need from you is:
* A positive attitude
* Enjoy learning
* Excellent communication skills
* Adherence to safety
* Passionate about providing outstanding customer service, and
* Have a genuine interest in building a new career in telecommunications and IT
Applicants will be required to have the following Minimum Requirements:
* Completion of Year 12
* Drivers Licence and own transport
Our recruitment process includes undergoing a pre-employment medical examination 'fit for work' and a background check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Females and School leavers are encouraged to apply!