Technical Support Helpdesk
6 months, Full-time contract
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Technical Helpdesk to join Altona. The role is critical in assisting the Dealer networks to achieve Fix It Right objectives as well as playing a vital role in early detection of product issues and case management.
* Provide day-to-day technical advice and direction for technical cases from the Dealer Network
* Continuously improve National Service activities by identifying and escalating field issues and actively liaising with the Customer Quality Engineering team in order to resolve issues
* Assist in the development of processes and procedures for Dealer product support in order to maximise guest satisfaction and retention
* Monitor Dealer requests for assistance, identifying common themes and recommending actions to educate the network accordingly
* Improve early detection by identifying new and emerging issues for resolution
* Maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support monitoring and planning
* Process Parts Release cases, key cutting, Build & Compliance label submissions and special service tool submissions
* Support the Warranty Help Desk with technical assessment of warranty requests.
* Automotive trade qualification or equivalent experience
* 5+ years' automotive experience in roles covering both technical matters and customer management
* Proven ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and negotiate outcomes
* Strong understanding of the automotive industry with Dealer networks
* Enthusiastic, passionate about product and takes on tough challenged with a sense of urgency
* Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
This is a unique opportunity, please apply online or email Dorothy from Programmed Professionals on for more information.