Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager to work on digital projects in the Canberra area.
Our client is Federal Department, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a work life balance.
* 12 months contract + Immediate start
* Change management & digital transformation project
* Must have Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance
About your new role:
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Lead projects to successful delivery and outcomes
* Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
* Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the Department and interact with staff at all levels including SES
* Analyse, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
* Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and monitor the performance of every project
* Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway , Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements)
* Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant IT Infrastructure Enterprise Solutions
* Good and effective communication and leadership skills
* Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
* Must have Project Management Certification
Must have Australian Citizenship and NV1 security clearance
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.