Programmed's Vision is to be the leading provider in Staffing, Maintenance and Facilities Management services without injury. We provide the people, maintenance, tools and expertise to help our customers grow. We operate on the premise that all incidents are preventable and our objective is Zero Harm.
We are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation programme of works, including but not limited to:
* Infrastructure project - encompassing new datacentre locations and a replacement of all infrastructure components (network, compute and storage) and management systems.
* Azure Cloud services - leveraging an implemented framework to support our Dynamics 365 environments and adopt PaaS in place of traditional IaaS model.
* Azure DevOps - an evolution of how we work as a team, using modern toolsets to support collaboration and engagement within the ICT team.
* Office 365 - accelerated roadmap to rapidly adopt Office 365 cloud services to improve collaboration and enhance the end user experience.
* Dynamics 365 - replace multiple finance and field mobility systems with a single platform across the organisation.
* Cyber Security - a recently established function within the ICT group, we are currently undertaking numerous initiatives to enhance our security culture and posture within the organisation.
To assist with this, we are seeking an ICT Technical Delivery Engineer to join our Delivery team based in Burswood. Working in a fun and dynamic workplace as part of the wider technical team, you will focus on operational support of our ICT systems and infrastructure along with potential opportunities to assist with aspects of the transformation and enhancement projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Configure and maintain all production systems in accordance with defined technical standards documentation
* Facilitate appropriate functional escalation of incidents to the Projects, Cyber Security, Unified Communications teams or external service providers Provide input into technical standards and templates
* Provide escalation support of the ICT infrastructure and systems in accordance with Incident, Problem and Change management processes
* Maintain and update technical documentation and operational procedures
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Participate in ongoing learning and professional development to remain up to date in knowledge of best technological practices
* Demonstrate commitment to delivering high levels of customer service at all times
* Demonstrate commitment to a high level of customer service delivery
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Methodical diagnostic and trouble shooting skills with an ability to follow logical diagnostic models.
* Strong technical experience within an enterprise environment - infrastructure, systems, network, security and cloud technologies.
* Effective communication skills
* Strong understanding of compliance with IT Service Management frameworks (ITIL) in an operational ICT environment
Qualifications and Experience:
* ITIL v3 Foundation (required)
* 3+ years suitable experience in a similar role (required)
* Microsoft / Vendor certifications or equivalent experience (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for the position please press the "Apply Now" button or call Caroline Hanley on