Our client based in Mayfield, Newcastle requires the skills of a reliable administrator. They are experiencing a workflow overload and need a helping hand to get the back log up to date for up to a six month period.
You will be required to take responsibility of the following tasks:
- General administrative support including diary management, travel bookings, stationery ordering and records & file management
- Annual leave and sick leave data entry and electronic filing
- Coordination of meetings and functions including room bookings, equipment bookings, supporting video conferencing, sending meeting requests and agendas
- developing presentations, taking meeting minutes and action items
- Downloading, sorting and electronically storing in their Learning Management System and route reports weekly
- Manually updating the rostering system sign on and sign off times as directed
- Contribute to the preparation, review and distribution of reports and communication documents.
To be considered, you will evidence:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs and SAP
- experience in confidential data
- experience in running reports from systems
- manual and electronic administration
- photocopying, scanning and electronic filing experience
To apply, please click on "Apply now". For more information, please contact Jasmin Sutherland on
. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.