Seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join a large oil and energy company based in North Ryde for an immediate start on a short term contract.
You will be responsible for Australian Tax compliance and prepare tax returns, end of year tax notes and manage business tax payments.
You will report to the Financial Controller and support them to develop and implement policy and procedures and systems in relation to tax compliance.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of tax returns, including Excise, GST, payroll tax, fringe benefits and income tax returns
- Preparation of Tax Effect Accounting, tax reporting requirements and analysis and forecasting of key tax metrics
- Review and analysis of quarterly tax submissions
- Liaising with external advisors, auditors and revenue officers as required in relation to tax compliance matters
- Effectively manage tax payments for the business including company tax instalments, withholding tax, GST and payroll tax
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and CA/CPA or ACA qualifications
- Extensive experience in a Corporate Tax role within a large organisation
- Strong knowledge of income tax return preparation
- Expertise with GST, FBT and payroll tax
- High degree of knowledge of Tax Effect Accounting
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application by clicking APPLY now.
For more information please contact Anthy at Programmed Professionals on .