Programmed are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation programme of works, including but not limited to:
* Infrastructure Project - encompassing new datacentre locations and a replacement of all infrastructure components (network, compute and storage) and management systems.
* Azure Cloud services - leveraging an implemented framework to support our Dynamics 365 environments and adopt PaaS in place of traditional IaaS model.
* Azure DevOps - an evolution of how we work as a team, using modern toolsets to support collaboration and engagement within the ICT team.
* Office 365 - accelerated roadmap to rapidly adopt Office 365 cloud services to improve collaboration and enhance the end user experience.
* Dynamics 365 - replace multiple finance and field mobility systems with a single platform across the organisation.
* Cyber Security - a recently established function within the ICT group, we are currently undertaking numerous initiatives to enhance our security culture and posture within the organisation.
To assist with this, we are seeking a System Infrastructure Engineer to join our Projects team based in Burswood. Working in a fun and dynamic workplace as part of the wider technical team, you will focus on enhancing and transforming Programmed's ICT systems and infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide input into design and technical architecture for projects, including development of detailed design(s), implementation plan(s) and test plan(s)
* Implement technologies in accordance with the approved design and implementation plan.
* Validate the implementation by performing structured testing
* Facilitate transitioning of implemented technologies to operational support teams
* Provide escalation support to operational support teams
* Provide input into technical standards and templates
* Demonstrate commitment to a high level of customer service delivery
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
* Participate in ongoing learning and professional development to remain up to date in knowledge of best technological practices
* Strong technical experience within an enterprise environment - infrastructure, systems, network, security and cloud technologies.
* Strong grasp of compliance
* Effective communication skills
* Strong understanding of IT Service Management frameworks (ITIL) in an operational ICT environment
* Experience with the design and implementation Systems, Infrastructure and Cloud technologies.
* Methodical diagnostic and trouble shooting skills with an ability to follow logical diagnostic models.
Qualifications and Experience:
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* 3-5+ years suitable experience in a similar role
* Microsoft / Vendor certifications or equivalent experience.
To apply for the position please attach your covering letter and resume and press the "Apply Now" or call Caroline Hanley on