We are currently recruiting for Supply Officers, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA on a FIFO basis.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
* Working with the stores on site completing Forklift operation (mainly 16T) as well as inventory management, stock takes and other various duties as required.
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift on a 2/1 roster also an 8/6 roster available
* Strong work history in a similar position - warehouse / stores
* Current LF Forklift ticket
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance (at least 3 months old)
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
* Provide two contactable references
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.