We are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson, opportunity based in Crestmead QLD. This site is a national manufacturer of steel building products including roof, walling, guttering and facias.
- Receiving, inspecting and storing incoming customer goods
- Loading and unloading of materials from delivery vehicles
- Operation of a counterbalance forklift
- Regular quality assurance checks on products for dispatch
- Arranging shipments of materials to required locations
- Stock control of warehouse consumables
- Oversea the warhousing functions for all customer orders and transfers
- Monday to Friday, 6:00am to 2:00pm with OT when required
- Temp to perm opportunity for the right applicant
What we are looking for:
- Current and valid forklift license and proven experience
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable transport
- Proven experience in a warehouse environment
- Proven experience with stock management / delivery of products
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A comprehensive understanding of safety
- Ability to manage a small team
- Can do attitude
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.