Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Storepersons, to be based in the Eastern suburbs of Perth with our internationally renowned client in their Parts & Logistics facility.
Our client has set the benchmark in equipment management and services clients across the mining, construction and transport industries across Australia and is currently seeking some experienced staff to join the team on a casual basis.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Varying local rosters available
- 8 hour shifts with overtime where required
- Picking orders, completing stock checks, putting stock away as well as inventory management and completing all related documentation.
- If having prior experience there are positions available where there is High Reach Forklift Operation (operating up to 10 metres high/5 bays) and Order Picking required
- General warehousing duties, forklift operation and the safe loading / unloading of containers and trucks.
- Must have previous experience working within a warehousing environment - min 2 yrs.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- High Risk Licence- A Forklift (LF) ticket is essential and Order Picker (LO) is advantageous
- Recent and strong work experience operating a high reach truck and order picker
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screen
- Safety conscious
- Mechanical parts knowledge is highly desirable
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!