Programmed Skilled Workforce are leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services.
We are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic store persons for various client sites across the Perth metro area.
These positions require applicants to have knowledge of warehousing, data entry, picking and packing and manual handling.
To be considered you must possess the following:
* Valid WA Worksafe forklift licence and experience on counter balance and reach truck forklifts
* Ability to complete manual handling tasks
* Competent computer skills
* Proven experience with pick packing/RF scanning or voice pick systems
* Experience with goods receivable and dispatch
* Experience with using electric pallet jacks
* Comfortable with repetitive physical tasks
The minimum requirements are as follows:
* Valid driver's licence and reliable transport
* Ability to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
* Immediate availability
* Ability to provide a working reference from within the last 6 months
If you believe you meet the above requirements and wish to become a part of the Programmed team please hit "Apply Now" for you application to be considered.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!