Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a stores person in Gunnedah. Our client is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining machinery & equipment with a strong reputation for safe working environment and excellent team culture.
* Monday to Friday day shifts
* Opportunity to work locally
* Immediate start
About your new role:
* Ordering and maintain stock levels
* Prepare and pack client orders
* Accurate data entry and maintain goods register
* Safe operation of forklift in warehouse and workshop areas
* Working closely with the warehouse supervisor
* Hold a current forklift ticket
* Computer literate to a high level
* Demonstrated experience operating forklift
* Able to undergo and pass full medical, functional and D&A screening
* Able to provide full work rights within Australia
Previous experience in a stores position desirable, but not essential.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact the Gunnedah branch on .