Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking a Supply Officer's to work with one of the world's leading logistics companies who offer the supply chain smarts, technology and personal service that connect your business to global markets.
These positions includes working a 11 hour dayshift on a 2/1 basis. The suitable applicant must be able to obtain a national police clearance (min 3 months old), start work at the beginning of May and pass a pre employment medical & drug and alcohol screen.
Successful candidates must have the following:
* Current C Class Drivers Licence
* High Risk Forklift Ticket
* SAP Experience (preferred)
* Warehouse/Storeperson experience required
* Ability to obtain a national police clearance (at least 3 months old)
* Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including Drug & Alcohol screen
* Demonstrated track record of working safely
* Provide two contactable referees'
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
For more information please contact;
WA Mining -
Reference # -
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.
Programmed Skilled Workforce will contact those candidates who match the selection criteria to discuss the role in more detail and the pay rates on offer.