Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking Stores persons and Fork Lift Operators to work with an industry leading Mining client based locally at the Kwinana Strip and North of Perth.
Our client is a global leader in the mining sector and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* Mining Retention Incentive's
* Flexible work options (day, afternoon and night shift 24/7).
* Opportunities for growth and development (upskilling and training)
* Family and Lifestyle friendly rosters (including 9 day fortnight)
* EAP - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
Successful candidates MUST have previous experience with the following:
* Forklift Operations (min 6mths exp)
* High Reach Forklift experience (for a number of positions)
* Loading and unloading containers & pallets
* General housekeeping & warehousing duties
* Previous parts or warehousing experience
* Trade assistant knowledge (inc. Painting) for some roles
* Dogman Ticket and experience (desirable)
Selection Criteria include:
* Forklift (Essential)
* EWP (Desirable)
* Working at Heights (Desirable)
* Dogging (desirable)
* Strong work history in a similar position
* Current Drivers Licence (a must)
* Current Forklift ticket
* Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
* Safety conscious and focused
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, quoting reference number and click