Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently looking for experienced welders and fabricators for steel production work in Yatala.
Aspects of this role will include, but not limited to:
- Steel Preparation and Processing duties
- Reading and interpreting engineering diagrams
- MIG, Oxy, Plasma and Arc Welding
- Use of Cutters, Mag Base Drils and Hard Stamp Guns
- Overhead Crane and Forklift Operation (If licenced)
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience within steel fabrication environment is essential
- Welding experience is essential (Mig, Oxy, Plasma & Arc is highly advantageous)
- Previous experience working with gantry crane operation is beneficial
- Forklift Licence is highly advantageous
- Reliable transport to get to and from work is essential
If you believe you are suited to this role, please click APPLY now and upload an updated resume.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Programmed on .
Job Reference Number: