Sous Chef / Catering Professional
•Wednesday to Sunday
•Great salary on offer
Outstanding opportunity for talented Sous Chef / Catering Professional who is seeking an exciting yet challenging career move. You will have excellent interpersonal skills; team focus, self-motivated with extreme attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be ideally hands on with either catering experience or a pastry chef background. Confident and diligent on food production and presentation, be natural team leaders with the ability to grow and work well an established kitchen to meet the growing needs of the company.
A Victorian driver’s license is required for this role and core working hours are Wednesday to Sunday, 10am to 6pm.
- Planning and coordinating daily operations of food preparation
- Developing and managing sections of the kitchen
- Assisting in the ordering and stock control of the kitchen
- Leading and motivating all kitchen chefs and staff
- Implement best practice and OHS standards
- Similar experience in a fast paced and bulk production environment
- High level of Food Safety Hygiene
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player and a natural leader
- A passion for hardwork and enthusiasm to strive for success
- Basic understanding and the ability to use computers
How to Apply Interested? Please 'apply now' or call our head office for more information on or email .
- Generous remuneration on offer
- Training and ongoing support
- Professional supportive environment
- Fun team and amazing culture
Please note SJ Personnel conduct all recruitment and all enquiries and resumes should be made to them. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Food Handling and Preparation
- Menu Planning
- Staff Management and Supervising