Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Site Services Labourer to join our client's team locally here in Rockhampton. If you are an eager Site Services worker with a mechanical aptitude that is available for an immediate start, then we would like to hear from you!
Site services personnel are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the processing plant grounds and facilities. The successful employee will rotate through the following duties when required:
* Changing screens inside the plant
* Bag House duties
* Maintenance duties
* Operating the Cleaning and Sweeper Truck
* Operating the Water Cart
* Groundskeeping duties
The successful applicant will possess the following:
* Demonstrated experience in Plant Operation and labouring style roles
* A current Forklift Licence and demonstrated Forklift experience
* Demonstrated experience using power tools and previous experience in a Maintenance/Site Services style role
* The ability to work a casual rotating roster that includes night shifts, weekends and public holidays
* Experience in crushing and bagging, housekeeping duties and operating flow control machinery is highly desired
* Ability to work in a hot and physically demanding work environment
* A current drivers licence and own transport
* Ability to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug & alcohol screening
* A strong understanding of OH&S and a commitment to safety in the workplace
* A strong eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills
The successful applicants will be reliable and have the ability to work effectively on their own initiative or as part of a team. Immediate start available for the successful applicant.
If this opportunity sounds like you, then please apply now!