We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to be based in Logan for a six month assignment. To provide specialist engineering, construction management and contract administration expertise in the delivery of road and drainage infrastructure projects.
About your new role:
- Road infrastructure construction management and engineering, deliver key capital works contracts as Site Representative
- Resolve technical and engineering matters to support project delivery and provide timely and accurate advice on technical aspects of works as required in consultation with the Senior Project Engineer
- administer contracts in the delivery of works projects in accordance with the conditions of contract
- Prepare periodic reports to the Senior Project Engineer to monitor safety, programme, expenditure, quality, environmental, stakeholder engagement, customer service and other performance requirements
- Undertake regular periodic project management meetings with contractors to collaboratively and holistically assess project performance and any required corrective actions to meet appropriate levels of service and contract requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or current enrolment in a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Demonstrated knowledge of civil road and drainage construction and rehabilitation techniques
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the procurement of civil infrastructure construction contracts
- Demonstrated experience and capability in the administration and management of civil construction works contracts as Superintendent's Site Representative or Superintendent's Representative
- Demonstrated experience maintaining quality assurance systems and records pertaining to construction works
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F