Programmed are currently seeking Site Administrators for a National Leading Manufacturer of Building Products located in the Western and Southern suburbs of Brisbane.
This position is a great opportunity for University Under-Grad Students looking for flexible hours whilst completing studies and to obtain further work within the Organisation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Offering efficient and effective support to HR, Safety Administration and other areas when required
- Prioritising daily planning and Customer Service
- Managing concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding execution
- Participate in site safety committees and provide guidance
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Currently studying and/or hold business/administration degrees, diploma or any relevant qualifications are beneficial however not essential
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and SAP is highly regarded
- Ability to make decisions and problem solve within a timely manner
- Ability to carry out various administration duties
- Strong interpersonal oral/written communication
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Ability to provide two work related references
- Safety conscious attitude
Please note: Training for this position will be provided onsite.
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.