Programmed are currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator for a international leading manufacturer of Fibre Cement building products.
* Offering efficient and effective support to HR, Safety Administration and other areas when required by the business
* Prioritising daily planning and customer service
* Managing concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding execution
* Participate in site safety committees and provide feedback / suggestions
* Extensive use of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook, internet, pivot tables and other proprietary software
* Monday to Friday, day shift opportunity
* Temp to perm opportunity for the right applicant
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Reliable Transport
* Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and SAP
* Ability and confidence to problem solve within a timely manner
* Strong interpersonal oral/written communication
* Proven ability to work in a team
* Ability to provide two work related references
* Safety conscious attitude
Business or administration degree, diploma or any relevant qualifications are beneficial however not essential.
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.