Programmed are currently seeking an experienced Site Administrator for a National Leading manufacturer of Gyprock & Fibre Cement products. This position is a day shift role with early starts - Monday to Friday with great opportunities for the right applicant. Ideally with previous experience in a similar role is ideal.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Offering efficient and effective support to HR, Safety Administration and other areas when required
* Prioritising daily planning and Customer Service
* Managing concurrent assignments while meeting deadlines and demanding execution
* Participate in site safety committees and provide guidance
Essential Skills / Experience:
* Business or administration degree, diploma or any relevant qualifications are beneficial however not essential
* Previous experience within a Manufacturing environment.
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and SAP is highly regarded
* Ability to make decisions and problem solve within a timely manner
* Ability to carry out various administration duties
* Strong interpersonal oral/written communication
* Proven ability to work in a team
* Ability to provide two work related references
* Safety conscious attitude
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Southern Suburbs and Logan, QLD