Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting for our client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth's mineral resources for an experienced Serviceperson for their Amrun Site
- Employment site: Must live in Weipa
- Duration: Ongoing for the right candidate
- Project: Amrun
- Roster: Lifestyle Roster
- Accommodation: Camp & Meals Supplied while on shift
- Hours of Work: 10-12 hour days
- Prior experience as a service cart operator for a large mining / mine site civil projec
- Experience servicing Dozers, loaders, scrapers, excavators, water carts, articulated dump trucks and other ancillary equipment in a high pressured environment
- RII for service cart operations - preferred but proven industry experience excepted
- Current HR Drivers Licence - Mandatory
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification - or willing to obtain
- CPR - or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] - or willing to obtain
- First Aid - or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] - or willing to obtain
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Use Awareness Training - or willing to obtain [Valid 2 years] - or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals supplied while on shift
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please contact Rachel McNeill at Programmed Skilled Workforce