IT Service Desk Analyst
- Leading telco based in Sydney CBD
- 24/7 service desk
- 12 months contract role
Are you an IT guru? Are you an Australian citizen? Do you have Baseline Security Clearance?
An opportunity arises with a leading telco based in the Sydney CBD for their 24/7 Service Desk. This is a shift role, managing the Incidents and Service requests and actively contributing to customer satisfaction and service improvement.
Immediate start for this 12 months contract role. Shift work, hours 7pm to 7am Sunday to Saturday and 7am to 7pm on weekends.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage customer incidents and service requests using Service NOW, SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools
- Resolve incidents and fulfil service request using various tools like MICA, TACAS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage third parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of incidents or service requests
- Update articles in Service Now Knowledge Management system or equivalent
- Update indentified gaps to existing procedures/work instructions
- Manage and assist with escalations and service improvements
- Provided weekly updates/mitigation of tickets
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- Baseline Security Clearance as you will be working in a secure space
- Experience in Service Now, Remedy, Clarity
- ITIL Foundation certification
If you have experience in a similar Service Desk enviornment, please APPLY NOW.
For more information, please contact Anthy Nguyen at Programmed.