Our prestigious client is looking for a Server Operations (SQL Server 2005) to work in dynamic team and projects.
* Full time - Permanent Role
* Great team culture - Attractive pay
* Immediate start
* Execution of Managed Server decommissions (Physical and Virtual). This includes development of run sheets for execution
* Assist with scoping and consultation for vendor managed server decommissions
* Analyze decommission processes and liaise with Factory optimization and Automation team to define and support automation processes
* Level 2 Windows Server experience and troubleshooting
* Level 2 Network and Infrastructure troubleshooting
Applicant must have rights to work and live in Australia.
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to join a diverse team within a highly successful organization. If you are ready for a change and wish to be part of a fast-paced team where you can make a difference, then we would be interested to hear from you.
If you are interested, please click 'APPLY' or contact Niklesh Govande, Recruitment Consultant on
or for a confidential discussion.
PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion, and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientations or abilities to apply.
To learn more about PERSOLKELLY we encourage you to view our website on