Working in a high calibre team, the purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the effective testing of the new system to ensure configuration, implementation and data migration are achieved and perform as specified.
The Test Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager and will be required to engage and work with other members within the Project Team and various stakeholders.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
* Monitor and maintain a structured test management process to test performance outcomes
* Lead the development of test plans for the functional, non-functional, data migration, systems integration testing and user acceptance testing, in accordance with the defined Testing and Data Migration Strategies
* Design, plan and execute test conditions, test scripts and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control
* Coordinate test events, test resources, incidents, problems and retesting activities
* Provide regular, accurate reports on test progress and outcomes
* Ensure appropriate escalation of problem resolution and the identification and documentation of errors as a result of testing a new or changed service.
* Apply and monitor testing processes adhere to industry standards and best practice principles
* Minimum 3-4 years' experience as Test Analyst in an ICT environment, implementing and supporting software testing
* Demonstrated knowledge of test design, planning and execution within a large, complex organisation
* Demonstrated knowledge of test processes and the applicability in the development and deployment of a new commercial IT application within a large, complex organisation
* Comprehensive knowledge of test standards, tools, methods and processes consistent with an application management lifecycle
* Understanding of change and requirements management processes
* Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders with backgrounds including, Clinical, Administration and IT
* Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience
* Awareness of Healthcare industry
* Well-developed written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
* High level attention to detail & accuracy
* Have a current valid national police clearance, or able to undertake one
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a personal discussion please call Mike or Alissa at Programmed Professionals on .