We are currently recruiting for a Senior Surveyor to be based on the Gold Coast Coast for an initial six month assignment with possible extension.
In the role of Senior Surveyor you will manage the delivery of geospatial products, services and projects and provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues
About your new role:
- managing the delivery of geospatial products and services
- provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues
- preparation of project specifications, plans and drawings and will include the management and preparation of open market bids and internal offers
- manage own, team and contractor work standards and practices to ensure target objectives relating to time, cost and quality are achieved
- direct and coordinate work activities of multiple teams and guide, train and mentor staff
- Other duties as requested by Team Leader or Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A minimum of a three year degree in Surveying from a recognised tertiary institution, or a qualification that is acceptable for registration as a surveyor/surveying graduate with the Surveyors Board of Queensland (SBQ)
- Minimum ten years relevant industry experience
- Specialist certification with the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI).
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F