Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting Senior Saleforce Developer to work on digital projects in the Canberra area.
Our client is Federal Department, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a work life balance.
* 12 months contract + Extension options
* Federal department role - No Security clearance required
* Competitive pay and great team culture
About your new role:
As a senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
* Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
* Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
* Deploying of change sets and packages.
* Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
* Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
* Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
* 5+ years' experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
* Demonstrated working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
* Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
* Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
Advantage if you have:
* Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
* Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
* Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Niklesh Govande on to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.